Boutique NYC Hotel Amenities Plus Open-Air Patio
Befitting its Parisian-style aesthetic, The Broome merges the eclectic ambiance and character of a private guesthouse with the personalized service and amenities of a boutique hotel. In our rooms and throughout the property, guests are presented with quiet, welcoming spaces to relax, collaborate or socialize.
Delightful common areas are adorned with a diverse selection of art from the owners’ private collections, including pieces by Kito Mbiango, Menelo Sete, Varrack Arslanian, Jeannie Weissglass, and Chaz Guest. Amidst original Basquiats and Keith Harings, guests can unwind with a newspaper and freshly ground coffee, lounge in the open-air courtyard or hold a business meeting in the private conference room.
Let The Broome Café transport you from SoHo to provincial France each morning, complete with a vintage coffee bar and book collection. Our guests enjoy a complimentary farm-to-table breakfast highlighted by milk and yogurt from Rhonnybrook Farms, Balthazar Bakery breads and pastries, fresh-squeezed orange juice, and made-to-order egg dishes.
- Free wireless Internet.
- Elevator access.
- Access to our exclusive open-air courtyard.
- Private meeting room rental, upon request.
- Complimentary infused water, coffee, tea, & seasonal fruits in lobby throughout the day.
- Complimentary suit press, shirt ironing & shoeshine.
- Complimentary farm-to-table breakfast served daily.
- Professional Concierge services.
- Guest laundry facility & dry cleaning services.
- Daily New York Times newspaper.